We have experience in
- Medical Industry
- Security Industry
- Printing Industry
- Multipoint temperature control and indication Systems
- Public information Systems
- Audio Systems
- Monitoring Systems
- Motor control Systems
- Weighing Systems
- Electronic and Product Design
- Embedded Firmware
- Reverse Engineering
- Product Improvements
- Multi Layer PCB Design
- Analogue & digital circuit design
- PCB Assembly
- Partial or Total Product Assembly
- Total Enclosure and Mechanical Design
What our clients say about us
One of our longest standing customers is a supplier of video inspection equipment to the printing industry. We have worked with them over a number of projects; helping them design a product from a specification, through to producing the final product for them.
For this customer we delivered a complete manufacturing service. This involved sourcing all components, manufacturing all internal electrical components and ultimately completing the final product in its housing.
The nature of the work this company does means that often products have to be redesigned for a specific project; due to size constraints or a unique environment the product will be used in. We have always been happy to work with them in order to make sure the product is always exactly what they need.
- "The customer service is unrivalled. When we need to make a slight alteration to our product, we just get in touch and Malcolm will work with us to achieve our desired outcome. All with no additional costs."abovecreative
- “We kept being quoted high up front fees by other electronic design companies. Total Electronic Designs worked with us to create the components we were looking for without having an initial cost. This meant we had complete confidence in what they were doing.”tomdekokThemeForest customer
This customer approached us because they were unhappy with their existing product supplier. They had an existing product, but wanted it to be reverse engineered and modifications made.
Having initially reverse engineered the product, we worked with the customer in order to improve their product based on feedback they had received. The flexibility of our design process meant that they could continually make revisions without incurring large upfront design costs.
After a final design was agreed we starting ongoing production of various products for this company and assist with any new product design and manufacture.
- "We can offer the ideal solution the business looking for small batch electronic manufacturing services."
- "Our focus on customer experience is what has proven most successful for us. We are approachable, friendly and a great team. We don't charge additional costs for ongoing product development, we love what we do and we love working with each of our customers."